Thread: we are back

Smile we are back

Well after almost a year we are back. Had so many problems with blocks on site that I finally gave up. Hopefully I will now have better luck. Hope everyone is well, as we are. Puzzle will be 2 in less than a month, and he has turned out to be the best of dogs. Not perfect but great. I still cannot figure how to post a picture but hope to continue to be part of the forum.
    Last edited by Paula; 01-12-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

Re: we are back

Welcome back. Hopefully our new tech support person,Leeroy, can help you out with picture posting.
    Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

Welcome back! Hopefully some more people who were turned off by all those alerts and blocks will be back.

As far as posting pictures you can attach them to a post with the icon above the reply box that is a black square with a tree in it. It is the third icon from the right in the tool bar.

Thank you. When I use the picture icon I only have the choice of using URL. We use to have the choice of using URL or whats on the computer or phone. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Anyway I'm glad to be back.