Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you recieving a Malware warning?

Are you recieving a Malware warning?

Is anyone noticing a popup for malware when they visit papvilion.com? I am noticing it is coming up with the wrong address: funtanirbologna.altervista.org is the address google is mistaking as papvilion.com. I have contacted google to sort this out.

I have checked the site for malware:

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for papvilion.com

What is the current listing status for papvilion.com?
    This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days.
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, papvilion.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    To check the site yourself visit this page and enter "Papvilion.com" : http://www.unmaskparasites.com/malware-warning-guide/

EDIT:
    Deleted page that was recommended as having a link to a website that was known to cause malware. I received this response from webmaster tools when I requested google to review papvilion's forum for malware: "Your request can't be processed at this time because your site isn't currently flagged for malware. If you see a malware warning in your browser, it is likely a cross-site warning. Learn more." I believe the site "funtanair..." Is linking to Papvilion and causing this malware warning. There is no malware detected on Papvilion.com. I am in contact with google to reevaluate the forum to ensure new browsers who are looking for information aren't turned away due to the warning. Please check the site if you can and let me know feedback. If you receive a warning from googles protection, etc. View cross site warning: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2913382

I need viewers help to resolve the issue:

Are you recieving this warning? I have run a check for Papvilion and it has come up clean though it receiving this warning due to a cross-site link. There is not malware on Papvilion.com.

Please reply with any questions or concerns.

Ivvy
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

Re: Are you recieving a Malware warning?

Yes. I'm using google chrome and it pop up when using my PC.

I have checked and google has not crawled the site since 1/29 when the attack occurred. I removed the link however google hasn't updated their database since occurring.
    Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for papvilion.com/upload

What is the current listing status for papvilion.com/upload?
    This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-01-29, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, papvilion.com/upload did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    Thank you Paula for your feedback
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

Hello it has been a while since I was here but I received this and one for another site called polarek.pl. Hope everything is OK.

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

It still pops up if I use Google Chrome. I get straight in if I use Firefox.
    Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

Malware on this site address???

I posted a link to this forum on a Papillon Facebook page and someone posted to beware of Malware on this forum address. Not sure what kind of problem she had but, I've never had any issues. Has anyone else?

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

Re: Malware on this site address???

There has been a warning when you come into the site, depending on your browser. It was something not connected to the forum itself, Ivy knows about it and was working on getting the problem cleared up. If I use Google Chrome I get the warning, if I use Firefox I don't.
    Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

I had another gal today say she got a virus warning. I have never gotten anything all the time I've been a member. I use IE. They're saying they won't join because of it. I will relay the message, thanks.

This should now be completely resolved, there was a stale malware report in Google's system. It has now been removed, the site has been shifted to a new server and upgraded to the current release of the software. The server also has security precautions in effect, so the likelihood of re-occurrence is lower.
    If life was like a box of chocolates, for me, it would be all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    This should now be completely resolved, there was a stale malware report in Google's system. It has now been removed, the site has been shifted to a new server and upgraded to the current release of the software. The server also has security precautions in effect, so the likelihood of re-occurrence is lower.
    A little late to the party but that is really good to read. I use Chrome as my main browser and the malware annoyance drove me away from here. Great work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast