Thread: Do you dress up your papillon?

Do you dress up your papillon?

Whether for simply keeping them warm in the colder months, or just for the sake of it, feel free to share and post pictures!

Cali only wears sweaters in the winter, but I love going to the pet store and buying Halloween costumes as well. Typically she'll only wear them long enough for me to take a picture.

We also just ordered her a pair of "pajamas" and a snowsuit from a seller on Etsy (ToodleWear, I think), so I'm really excited for that order to come in. She hates things with sleeves but I'm hoping the custom measurements will result in something she won't mind wearing. Their apparel is really reasonably priced though, so it won't be a huge deal if she doesn't.

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

Re: Do you dress up your papillon?

Mojo wears a coat if there is snow to keep him dry, other than that, not really.

Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

Maebe has a winter coat and a few sweaters. She seems to enjoy wearing clothes, so I'll probably expand her wardrobe.

-Bianca

Does this answer your question!!!!! LOL

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

I like to dress up Smokie for pictures (Halloween, Christmas, etc.), but don't usually leave clothes on him for long. He absolutely loooves when it gets cold out, so it feels wrong to bundle him up, as much as I want to with how cute it is!

I haven't tried dressing Sully yet. I don't think he'd like anything on anyway.

Mine don't seem to like anything with sleeves either, as I tried a full body snowsuit a while back and the sleeves were big enough for them to slip out of them and get their legs caught inside the suit. I had to hand sew the sleeves to make them smaller..it helped but they still didn't like it much. I think if I get a better fitting suit that they won't mind as much though since they were better about it after I sewed it..just not 'great' with the idea of it. Their regular coats that just go on top of them with a belly Velcro band they don't mind at all though. However, with as much snow as we've gotten this winter, they really NEED a full body suit to keep from the snowballs off their legs and tummies.

I also tried a Halloween costume the first year we had our eldest pap...she wore it long enough to take a pic as well, but then she was trying to take it off herself. She got the hat off (it was a witch costume w/a lil cape), but kept the cape on...but she acted irritated that I had it on her. But it did garner a lot of "she is sooooo cute!" as we walked down the street with the trick-or-treaters! lol!

Blossom has 2 jackets, one is a little too small, she only wears them when its raining or cold