Thread: Cali enjoying the sun!

Cali enjoying the sun!

Summer is without a doubt Cali's favourite season, she's spent the last week playing fetch and laying out chewing on the long grass. I'd say she has a pretty easy life.

On a side note, she's learned to spin in the other direction now (twirl = spin left and spin = spin right). I was super excited about doing flyball this summer but apparently the trainer doesn't have use of the indoor tennis court and is doing classes about an hour away... so it's out of the question. I'm trying to find closer options but haven't had much luck.

Re: Cali enjoying the sun!

OMG!! Cali is gorgeous
    I live in the orlando, fl area, & its been nothing but thunder & hail storms all week :/ its suppose to clear up next week.

Beautiful pictures!!!!
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

Thank you! I am completely biased but I think she's absolutely adorable.

And our weather has been weirdly warm this past week! I'm sitting outside sweating to death! For once, it's nice to live in the maritimes... I'd gladly come live in Florida.

Cali......

image.jpg
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

Beautiful frame, thank you! I will have to make it into my avatar once I get on the laptop tomorrow.