Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Toys

Re: What Toys

I have never heard of a break-away collar for dogs....do you then use a regular collar or harness to walk the dog (in addition to the break-away)?

I predict that Puzzle is going to LOVE all the toys you're ordering! Bravo has his favorites, but he plays with them all!

The break a way collar has a small clip that will give way if the dog gets caught or hung on something. It has 2 d-rings that you put together to clip a leash to and it will not give way. I've been looking for a tag hanger for Puzzle. Ed was always getting his tags caught on things and I would remove it for fear of him freaking out (he was really old) and getting tangled up.

Boomerang tags makes a collar tag that slides onto the collar, so there isn't anything dangling to get caught up in things, if you're worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    The break a way collar has a small clip that will give way if the dog gets caught or hung on something. It has 2 d-rings that you put together to clip a leash to and it will not give way. I've been looking for a tag hanger for Puzzle. Ed was always getting his tags caught on things and I would remove it for fear of him freaking out (he was really old) and getting tangled up.
    Thanks, Paula....lean something new every day!

They certainly favorite toy around. He also likes the rubber ball JW creaky, just not as much as tennis balls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12