Thread: 2013 Papillon Spring Fling

2013 Papillon Spring Fling

For any members here who are in the New York/New Jersey area....

Over on Facebook I just posted info on our 2013 Papillon Spring Fling. It's a bi-annual get together we've been having for about 4 or 5 years now. A chance for your papillon to meet and play with other papillons. And for us papillon parents to get together face to face, talk about our furbabies and get to know one another. I've made some fantastic friends through this!

So if anyone here is interested in attending, here is the info:

You & your papillon(s) are invited to the 2013 Papillon Spring Fling!

Once again we will be using the Paw Pad (2575 Rte 22 West, Union, NJ 07083) for our Spring Fling. This year the fee will be $15.00 per dog (to be collected the day of the event). I know this is an increase from last year, but hereís the dealÖKeith now rents the Paw Pad to a trainer for classes on Sundays and he is booting her out on May 19th to allow us to use the facility!

And again this year we will be asked to sign the Paw Padís standard waiver (stating your dog is up to date on shots, you will be responsible for your dogís behavior, etcÖ).

In the past the Paw Pad has supplied some seating, but if you have one, feel free to bring a comfortable chair so there is enough seating.

We will need to decide if attendees want to bring a favorite dish, or everyone chips in an extra $5.00 for a pizza order.

Please RSVP by May 5th as I need to give the Paw Pad a final count before the event day.

Canít wait to see old friends and really hope to see some new faces this year!!!!!

If you plan to attend, please respond to this post, or if you're on facebook I can add you to the event page created there!!!!
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

Re: 2013 Papillon Spring Fling

Mojo will definitely be there! He loves to see all of his Pap buddies.
    Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

Yea Nancy!!!!! Max & I can't wait to you and Mojo again!!!!!!
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

Founding Member
    Conformation Papillons

A bit of fun from last year's Spring Fling

Nancy
    Mojo "AKC - GCH CH / UKC - URO2 UCDX UCH / ICKC - MSCH IC-CHD Betlen Riegel The Magic Touch UD BN CGC RE UCDX" & Jeter "GCH Riegel Betlen Who'll Stop The Reign"

wish there was something in or around missouri area