Thread: *DONATIONS OPEN* Donating Member Status + Signature Goodies Too!

*DONATIONS OPEN* Donating Member Status + Signature Goodies Too!

Hi guys, I would like to purchase VBSEO which is the #1 vbulletin search engine plug in. Instead of only logging our first page it will log every thread, post and sentence so it can show up on search engines.

It only works if your forum has content so it was pointless to purchase when we moved to vbulletin but now that we have enough topics and posts VBSEO will be useful to us and help users find us better.

I am opening up donations starting this month and it will run through January and end up February 7th. You Can donate via paypal through our chipin page: http://papvilion.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/4b243453b9783331 You must donate $20 to recieve Donating Member status, to have the use of a signature without the Donating Member custom title a $10 donation is needed. Members who donate $20 will get both the Donating Member custom title and also signature permissions.

I cannot donate to the same account donations are being recieved to so our actual goal is $130 (VBSEO costs $149 so I will pay $19 towards it. That means we need 6 donating members to be successful!

What are the perks of donating towards the forums VBSEO software? You will get a nifty difty custom title labeling you a Domating Member--see screenshot for details:

In addition it helps the most awesome Papillon forum since creation become even more awesome!

Donating members will also have the perks of use of a signature, here are the details to the signature section:

Text Only:

200 character text limit with a 2 line limit; it would look something like this in size:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Picture Bar:

max pixel sizes of 700px long by 150px high.

Both Picture bar and Text:

If you choose to have both a picture bar and text you can also have s max of 88 characters of text in addition to the max size of 700x150px for the picture bar picture bar.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Picturebars and text can be smaller/shorter than the maximum limits.

Thanks for your patience guys let's see how this works out.
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

Re: *DONATIONS OPEN* Donating Member Status + Signature Goodies Too!

Hi guys just bumping this, I'm not sure if everybody isn't ready to contribute or can't but I got an email from one of our supporters (but less frequenter) that my chopin paypal wasn't working. I have set up a new one and hopefully it will work. I have extended the deadline until May 31st also if you would like the perks but are worried others will not donate I have changed the rules to allow users to donate and receive their title and signature option regardless of whether anyone else donates and I will hold the donation amount until we reach a total of $150 to buy the license.

If anyone is having a problem and you are trying to donate please reply to this thread or PM me. This donation drive is not only for the money (since I can fund the plug-in myself if I have to eventually but seeing as our current founding members earned their status by donating for the vbulletin forum software to upgrade from the old site I only see it fair that any new member who holds a title should pay an equal amount towards the advancement of our forum (The first dedicated Papillon forum on the internet.)

If you guys could reply to this and let me know you are seeing it and not having a problem or if there is a reason you would not or cannot donate I'd appreciate it!

Nicole
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

I am seeing it!! I'm going to be a contributor....waiting for some "spare change" that won't be noticed when it's missing, LOL!!!

Hey Nicole did you see the Chip In is shutting down March 7th? I don't know if that will create problems for your fund raiser but you might want to look into it.

Edit: It looks like they've disabled creating new accounts so that'll slow it down even more.

Ivvy

I want to donate. If you could pm me with an address or explain how to do it on line would be great. I really want to see this forum continue to grow.

Me, too, Ivy.

Hi guys, sorry Chip-in went down March 7th so I will have to find a new way to collect donations. I will check it out and try to get it up and running again and let everyone know. Thanks so much for offering to donate! We wouldn't be where we are now without the help of donations.

And everyones amazing work and contributions! <3
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

I'll watch for updates. :-)