Thread: Question about using the word Papillon in the title of threads we start...

Question about using the word Papillon in the title of threads we start...

I think I read on here somewhere that by using the word "Papillon" in my thread titles. that it helps it show up higher in the list when people Google search.......is this accurate?

I want to do what I can to promote this site :-)

Re: Question about using the word Papillon in the title of threads we start...

Yep it does help us rank higher in search engines. I will be purchasing a vbulletin plug-in called VBSEO to help capture more key terms to rank us higher but in order for it to be effective we need more information/text (more posts) so I am holding off on buying that for now. Using the full word Papillon will help us come up in search queues better in the mean time though!!

Thanks!
    Papvilion Papillon Forum

Ok, girl! I'm on it!!!!

This is no longer the case, Search Engine optimization is a very clever thing. As you can see, we have a steady stream of between 15 and 40 crawlers at any one time currently. Don't worry too much about putting words in titles.

However, you may find that when you make a post, there is an option called "tags" below the post box. if you see that you can put in words which you may was the Search engines to see.

Hope this is informational and of some use/reassurance.
    If life was like a box of chocolates, for me, it would be all gone.