Thread: Size of Photos

Size of Photos

Good Afternoon,

I am having issues uploading photos to an album. What is the recommended size and format? Thanks!

Re: Size of Photos

Sorry Vicki, I haven't tired using the photo albums attached to my account yet. I've always posted my pictures directly from my computer. So I don't have an answer for you!

If you want to post pictures directly from your photos on your computer just select the "insert image" on the menu bar about the reply box (it's the little square witht he tree). Then select the "from computer" tab. Select your files and upload. They appear smallish in the post itself, but when you click the picture it enlarges it.

Here's a pic of Max as an example

Attachment 214
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for s****s. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

Re: Size of Photos

@Chattles - Thanks so much. I will upload to the thread and work on the album later.