Thread: Support

Support

Nicole, I replied to the email you sent, but it bounced back to me as undeliverable???? Site looks good!

Is it public yet?? If not, do you know when it will go live???

Will you be able to transfer all the old posts??

Thanks for all you work.

The site is public and should actually be beginning to log in search engines. Invisionfree (the old host) has STILL to contact me about my database dump. I've sent them $20 for the copy in the 6th. I am manually moving over members with 10+ posts and I will be moving threads and posts manually until we receive the database dump (we will not show up in search engines if there isn't any words to be tagged).

If you want to copy over any threads you think are of special importance that would be really helpful as the sooner we get posts on this forum the faster google will snag the words and submit our site into the rankings for search engine results.

I just worked out the bug for the email. Thanks for notifying me. Try it again, it should work, if it doesn't let me know!

Also adding Papvilion Papillon Forum at the end of your posts will help search engines snag the site as a Papillon Forum faster.